Stimuli not displaying

Hi Chris,

I wanted to do some tests today, but I noticed that with the nightly build no stimuli are presented on the screen (or virtual window). So the task is running fine but no stimuli are shown.
Is there some new setting that I don’t know of?

Thanks,
Bram

Hi Bram,

I’m not seeing any problems with stimulus presentation on my setups. However, a few weeks ago, I tweaked the drawing code for a few stimuli as part of a bug fix, and that may have had unintended consequences that lead to the issue you’re seeing.

Which stimulus types does your experiment use? Are you using any custom stimuli or just the stock ones?

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

I encountered the problem with the MWorks grating (Gabor) stimulus (no custom stimulus).

Thanks,
Bram

Hi Bram,

Thanks for the additional info. I thought the problem might be caused by a bad interaction between multiple stimulus types. However, it turns out that my aforementioned tweaks broke the drawing of gratings with an alpha_multiplier of less than one. This should be fixed in tonight’s nightly build.

Cheers,
Chris

Great!

Thanks,
Bram

Hi Chris,

The new pump plugin seems to work very well, thanks a lot for your help.

Next week, I will continue to test the plugin and let you know if I encounter any problems.

Thanks and have a nice weekend,
Bram