Mwserver crashes

Hi Chris,
MWServer keeps crashing after a few hundred trials of running my task (which I think results in a loss of data…), and I get the following os crash message about garbage collection. Any idea how to fix it? sorry for constantly pestering you!
Cheers
Rishi

Hi Rishi,

After a bit of work, I’ve reached the point where I can reliably reproduce this crash. I’m investigating it now and will let you know when I have a fix.

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks Chris. I won’t schedule any important data collection until knowing more.
Take care,
Rishi

Hi Rishi,

The fix for this crash will be in tonight’s nightly build. The bug that caused the crash appears to have been around for a while; your experiment just had the misfortune of begin particularly likely to trigger it.

This issue should be resolved, but if you see it again after upgrading to tonight’s nightly, please let me know.

Chris

Thanks Chris. Is the nightly build on the website updated to tonight’s? I’ll test it today/right now with the animal.
Thanks again,
rishi

Is the nightly build on the website updated to tonight’s? I’ll test it today/right now with the animal.

No, it’s not there yet, but I just kicked off a build that should be done around 2:15pm, so you could test it then if you want.

Chris